Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I keep my silk scarf on my head at night?

Hi, I've recently been sleeping with a silk scarf around my hair at night however, I've had to literally wake up in the middle of the night to re-cover my hair with it! I've tied it in every single way imaginable however it just slips off when I'm asleep.





I do sleep on a satin pillowcase and no I will not use a bonnet.





Thanks.|||Are you using the scarf to protect your hair from friction/breakage? If that is the case, then the satin pillowslip would be sufficient. I use a satin pillowcase for this reason. It's had an incredible effect on my hair quality. I am not sure how you could secure the scarf without use of clips which could pull on and damage your hair at night and might also cause discomfort?|||wtf is that|||have you tried using clips so it stays on your head??


that usually works


hope this helps :]

No comments:

Post a Comment