Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is a good name for a Silk Terrier boy puppy?

We are getting a new puppy. He is a Silk Terrier and is tiny. Right now he is 1 lb and he won't get bigger then 10 lbs. Please help me come up with really cute names.|||colby


mickey


dolce


brody





http://www.terrificpets.com/dog_names/do鈥?/a>|||It's actually a Silky Terrier... my parents have four :) Also known as a Sydney Silky. Our boys are named Fritz, and Scruffy. Pretty typical, yes, haha... my little sister named them as a small kid. I prefer more original dog names. My pit's name is Secret Agent Dexter Smith, or Dexter. We call him Dex or Dexie for short.





The doggy daycare I work at has some Silky's named Romeo, Rico, Sparky, Murphy and Zoey.|||This site has a list of dog names. Go to information and the links are there.|||Alfie, Archie, Spanky.|||Gizmo


Cody


Jake


Willie


Toby


Harley|||zipper or terror

No comments:

Post a Comment