Friday, December 2, 2011

Where can I get silk flowers wholesale for a wedding?

I want to get silk flowers for a cheap price for my wedding, where can I get cheap high quality flowers?|||I had artificial gerbera daisies at my wedding and I got them all from www.save-on-crafts.com. Their website is a little awkward and weird to navigate but I didn't have any problems. I ordered about 300 flowers and they arrived in perfect condition.|||Why silk? Why not real? I have actually heard that silk flowers cost more and with all the searchs that I have done, that has been proven. Not to say that there is none out there. Try eBay, that's your best bet.





If you change your mind and choose real flowers, check out fiftyflowers.com or samsclub.com. Good luck!|||http://www.thebridesbouquet.com/





Not wholesale, perhaps . . . but I thought these prices seemed reasonable.|||I tried to go that route and found that real was much, much cheaper. Try wholesale rose dealers online. There are several. Rose Source did a great job for me. I had enough for long stem rose bouquets for my bridal party and then roses for the guests' tables for $129. Love them!|||Try





B2B Portal website http://www.esources.co.uk/wholesale-suppliers/1064/





They list many verified wholesalers. You can contact them for catalogs and price lists. Good Luck.|||it really depends on what kind of flowers you are going with and the season, they may be cheaper...i used silk and for everything all the flowers for bouquets, centerpieces, alter, bounts, everything cost around 75 and we had a ton of flowers and they were high quality and no one noticed they were silk until they felt them or were told. I got the whole thing from micheals craft store, they might even be able to put together your flowers for a lower price too depending.

No comments:

Post a Comment