Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What are some good websites for silk floral supplies?

I want to make my own silk (artificial) flowers for hair clips. What are some good websites? Pre-made flowers are ok, but I'm looking for petals, leaves and other flower parts too. I am especially looking for black flower parts. I have tried search engines already, but have not found what I am looking for yet, I was hoping someone might know of some great obscure craft/floral websites.|||You are probably ready to make your own parts. Scroll down on this page to see how it's done


http://www.enotes.com/how-products-encyc鈥?/a>


and a video


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>


.|||thomson %26amp; morgan .co.uk .sell plants seeds and lovely silk arrangements,


I recieved their catalogue today the xmas arrangements ,are delivered with a free bouquet when you order and gifts for others are wrapped for you and delivered to them direct...


p.s I liked the silk orchids!

No comments:

Post a Comment