Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to cover sweat patches in my silk dress for year 12 formal?

I have my year 12 formal this year, and i have purchased a beautiful silk dress, but the thing is, in summer i sweat, mostly on my lower body, how do i stop it from making sweat patches on the dress?|||Spray antiperspirant all over your body -- one that won't stain clothing. There are deodorant/antiperspirant body sprays made for that purpose. Use unscented so it won't clash with your perfume. Be forewarned, sweat has to come out somewhere so you might have sweatier palms or something that night.|||It'll work. Make sure you use an antiperspirant spray, not mere deodorant. Test the product ahead of time. Just keep the spray well enough away from any "membranes", if you know what I mean, or it will sting. Everything else, spray it down.

Report Abuse


|||to slow sweating you can wash yourself in vinegar and i think you can get a dynocrystal i think its called my sister used it for her deb and it worked for her.|||body powder was made for this. i find baby powder works best for sweating.|||For sure, listen to "ORDERLY LOGIC" she's totally right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment