Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What brand or type of silk boxers are the best?

My girlfriend commented on how soft my underwear were, asking if they were silk, and was really into them until I told her they were my running shorts from earlier that day (oh no!). She still loved how soft they were and totally hinted that I need some silk boxers. |||Try http://www.sulis.co.uk/acatalog/stretch_鈥?/a>





I fixed the link. Try it now. It will take you directly to their men's page.|||They're not silk! They're polyester. And I suggest you don't wear em coz If you get married to her and you want to have kids, wearing boxers won't help your fertility. Polyester, as you know, causes static. The electrostatic field that is produced from this forms an electrical field around your scrotum and ends up hindering sperm production. It also affects the Leydig Cells in the testes which are responsible for producing most of your body's testosterone. If that production is inhibited, it causes your penis and your testicles to shrink slightly as a result. I suggest you try out some cotton/modal trunks/boxer briefs if you like the boxer effect, but you still want comfort and softness. The supposed fact that "tight" undies hinder sperm production is a myth, and it is a proven scientific fact that cotton underwear is better for you - breathable, moisture-wicking and natural. Polyester is man made and isn't good for you down there. If you want good quality, try Bonds or Jockey or something similar.|||Check this page out





http://www.freshpair.com/mens/underwear/silk-underwear.html





It has several different styles of men's silk underwear from thongs to boxer shorts.


|||The best kind of silk boxers are Grigioperla. Full cut and roomy mad out of a nice thick silk unlike cheaper brands. These will cost a pretty penny but the ladies appreciate a guy with style and fashion sense.|||my husbands LOL he fusses all the time cus I can't stay out of them LOL = 0*

No comments:

Post a Comment