Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to start a silk screening venture and I was wondering if it would be ok to sell clothes that I add my?

designs unto, even if the designs are small would that be ok? I know a lot of silk screening business's use Haines T-shirts but what if I used Dickie's or seal or any of those clothes? Do I have to ask them for permission? thank you.|||If you want to start a SS business, get yourself a resale license (go online to your state's department of revenue site). Once you have it, you can open up an account with a blanks wholesaler. My favorite is www.virginiats.com because you can check pricing and inventory online and you pay case pricing regardless of how few garments/items you order. I have an embroidery business so I always order the heavier weight shirts (6.1 ounce). My favorite brands for Tshirts are Gildan and Anvil. You can order all sorts of styles of shirts, so you are not restricted to just Tshirts. If you buy shirts at a retail store and the shirt has a logo already printed/embroidered on it, I wouldn't use it in your business. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment