Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What equipment is needed to harvest a white silk cotton tree?

I'm doing a math project where i have to make a product not literally make it but find out how much all the items needed costs. I'm trying to "make" about 20 silk leaves. So how much white silk cotton do I need to make 20 leaves? And I need equipment to make them, so what equipment could I use? PLEASE HELP!!!|||Silk is a natural protein woven into textiles from larvae from insects mostly a certain type spider.


It is the strongest fiber made. Man has never been able to reproduce this amazing fabric.





Cotton come from a bush that is very stickery. It grows around 3-4 foot tall.





To make 20 silk leafs it would depend on the size of your leaf. I would think a half of a yard of sild would work for you.





Tools: I use a sharp razor one sided blade on a hard flat surface

No comments:

Post a Comment