Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you clean a decorative silk ficus tree?

I have a really nice artificial ficus tree that has become very dusty, and I don't want to have to throw it out. What is the simplest, most effective way to clean it???





Do those spray cleaners at discount stores made for silk flowers work on them?





I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!|||You can put it in your shower and hose it on a light pressure.....trying no to soak the base, or hose outside.|||I put my sweeper on reverse and blew the dust off of mine............you can also spray it lightly with water or dust each leaf at a time...........I don't know how the spray cleaners work, never have used them.|||People suggested that I use a hair dryer, but that method doesn't work as well, in my opinion, as cleaning each leaf at a time. I have not tried the spray for silk flowers method, but if it isn't too costly it's probably worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment