Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where can I get beads and silk for a good price in Thailand?

I know about the expensive tourist places to get silk but am looking for good prices. Also I am looking for beads for stringing into a necklace.|||Go to 'Sam Peng' in China town for the beads.


And 'Pa hu rad' for the silk.


Print this out for Taxi driver and people that walk around there...


ไปสำเพ็ง เยาวราช (Take me to 'Sam Peng' in China town).


ช่วยบอกทางไปร้านขายลูกปัดด้วยค่ะ (ภาษาอังกฤษ) (Please tell me to the beads store, English please.)


ไปพาหุรัด (Take me to Pahurad.)


ช่วยบอกทางไปร้านผ้าไหมด้วยค่ะ (ภาษาอังกฤษ) (Please tell me to the silk store, English please.)





Have fun in Thailand!!


=)|||if in bangkok, theres this really old dingy looking shopping mall around banglampu road (near khaosan), they sell stuff for sewing, buttons, beads, strings, clothes etc. i'm a fashion student, i go there to get stuff in a cheap price to do my projects. its called Banglampu department store. another place is probably in Pahurat, its where lots of Indian people sell cloths and etc. i'm sure you will be able to find all you need and those places.

No comments:

Post a Comment