Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are silk plants not specifically designed for aquariums alright to use in one?

I liked some silk plants I saw in a fabric store and I was just wondering if I could indeed use those for my 2.5 Betta aquarium.|||they could have chemicals on them, it's best to avoid them and use the ones specifically designed for them :)





however, great job on having an actual aquarium for your betta! it always makes me happy to see not everyone shoves them in bowls... just hope it's heated ;)|||I know what you mean....





I've used silk plants from walmart of all places for years with zero problems.





8 bucks for a tiny plant at the pet store or 3 bucks for a small bush at walmart...





i replace them every year sometimes earlier.. I have never had a problem.





my only guidelines are to make sure there is no paint on them and keep them as green as possible and rinse before going into tank.





like this





http://www.usifloral.com/images/productl鈥?/a>





i have alot that are just completely green aswell.





there called "stems" if you go to a floral store








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment