Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I wash silk shirts without ruining them?

Whenever I get tired of paying the dry-cleaners, I try to wash my silk shirts at home. No matter what I do, they come out horribly wrinkled and effectively damaged. Until I take them to the dry cleaners. Does anyone have any successful tips?|||Silk shirts... How stylish... The only way is to pay the 1.50$ and have them dry cleaned.|||You can buy washable silk clothing. Other than that, if the tag or label doesn't say so, you probably are stuck with a dry cleaner bill.





With washable silk you should always use cold water and gentle cycle and then hang them to dry. The clothes dryer is pretty hard on any silk!|||well yu can always wash the silk shirts all together and use special soap to wash them but dont dry them with the dryer or they will come out rinkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment