Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are some tips for silk screen printing?

I have a new silk screen business. I'm having trouble with the "washout of emulsion" after exposing the screen....


It's seems that this part of the printing takes a lot of practice........ In the mean time, I need to start making shirts... What are some things I can do to help me in this process?


In the end, the screen is no good, the image is ruined....... Am I washing it out too long?|||The folks at screenprinters.net will answer your questions and be really helpful and nice too. Post in the newbie section!|||I don't know personally but associations may be a good avenue to explore. These organizations will address many of the thoughts, questions and concerns you'll inevitably have as well as many you haven't anticipated yet. See the source box for some relevant links.





I also posted some article links for you too.





Hope that helps! I wish you much success %26amp; happiness in all your ventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment