Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I get a single silk flower to float in a bowl of water?

I am making centerpieces for my party. I want to take a wide circular vase and fill it with water and put a fake/silk flower in it, to float on top of the water. My problem is, the water absorbs into the flower material and it sinks just a little bit. Any suggestions on what i can do to make the flower stay above the water?|||spray them with scotchgaurd, it should keep the water from absorbing (do a test model first to make sure it works)|||The above sounds like good advise, but did you think of floating candles instead?





I have 3 beautiful, yes floating flower candles in the same type bowl. Look around if you're interested in that idea.





It's amazing what they have come out with.





Good luck and have fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment