Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I prevent silk clothing from getting water stain?

I bought BCBG Maxazria top which is made out of silk 4 months ago. But I've never been able to wear it in public because I always put my wet hands on the top. The top gets water stain so easily and it has to be dry cleaned so every time I get my wet hands on it, I take it to a cleaner to remove the stain.





Anyway, the top is really cute but it seems like I can't really wear the top outside unless I have to be really really careful of what I'm doing. But I'm just wondering if there is some kind of spray or somthing that can prevent it from getting water stain. Does anybody know how I can prevent it from getting the stain?|||There is a product called Scotch Guard (Spray, Comes in a white can with red and black checkers) that protects many materials from water. Check the label first to see if silk is safe. Try a test area first (one that will not be noticeable if things backfire)

No comments:

Post a Comment