Thursday, November 24, 2011

What religion has the women dressed in beautiful silk dresses and the men to have ropes around their waists?

I went to a chuck-e-cheese with my niece and saw a large group of people dressed similarly. The women were all in these beautiful silk dresses, some looked practically formal, and the men and boys were wearing the same style of shirts in different colors with a line down either side and ropes around their waists. I didn't want to offend them by asking as I am not sure if it is a religious or cultural thing. Can someone tell me?|||LOL Probably hippies. It's something we had when I was a kid. Seriously, maybe it was some kind of costume party?|||just a guess.... but doenst sound like muslims... (im muslim) though some of the womens dresses are silky like and very formal looking. hmmm....





some sort of sect of jewish or possibly cultural dress of some from India. Im guessing from a brief research I did. dang you have me soooo curious now!|||That was from Star Trek 3 on the planet vulcan, not a religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment