Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to remove cat vomit from silk and fine fabrics upholstered dining chairs?

my cat just blew chunks over two of my mom's nice dining chairs.


these chairs contain some silk and are very nicely upholstered.


how do we remove the orange-ish brown stains from the chairs?


will oxy clean work?|||it might i would try it if that doesnt work try good old fashion vinager and water put in a spray bottle spray the chaires and wash down,hope that help.|||Can you have it steammed?


I have a steam buggy. I I had to, I'd find out.


Ask the cleaners how they wouold do it if it were a shirt instead. Tell them it's furniture. A carpet guy might could


stam clean it.|||take two large spoons and scrape as much of it off as possible avoiding pressing it into the carpet. then use a solution of soap and water to clean the fabric most of it should come out if it doesn't work try a cleaner specialized for that type of fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment