Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can i get best Mysore silk sarees in Bangalore?

I am planning to gift my sister-in-law a beautiful Mysore silk saree. Can you please suggest an excellent place where i can get the same? Also, what could be the price range for these types of sarees?|||Sarees stores in Bangalore - http://www.jantareview.com/category.php?鈥?/a>|||"Silk", the very word reminds us of softness and luster. You need not go hopping around for pure silk sarees anywhere. I have seen a website called Sareez.com It has a great collection of Silk sarees. Silk including, Pure, Brocade, Jamevar and Tussar. And trust me, the price is quite reasonable coupled with quality. My cousin's got one for me. I treasure it like a precious gem.|||Try the website...


price of silk sarees could vary anywhere from Rs. 2000 to 20,000 plus depending on material, design, make, etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment